Apr 21, 2009

sumitra on Google


just for time pass I googled 'sumitra'. Not that I expected to find myself anywhere, coz I don't really have much of an online presence. Here's some interesting stuff I found:

  • sumitra in Hindu Mythology. (Point to note: 'wisest'. he he.)
  • sumitra in travel! this is one is really awesome, an indian travel group exclusively for women.
  • sumitra in cooking.. mmm.. some mouth-watering indian dishes here.
  • another singer sumitra, an upcoming, fiesty one looks like!
An observation I can make is that most of these Sumitras seem to be artsy kind of ppl, more into creative stuff, kind of like me too a bit. does it come from the name? or is it just a coincidence? I wonder.. hmm..


P.S. this is one of the weirdest one's I found.. "baby birth prediction counsellor" what in the world is that?!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl u need a topic!!! hahaha:)))Common I know that you are obsessed with ur name..but this much...hehe..self-dabba...artsy anta..hahahah:)) did u search properly..u forgot a nutter..hehehe

    ReplyDelete